PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I inherited a 2006 Lifan LF110GY-3 trail bike last fall. It is a 4 speed manual transmission (1 down, 3 up) with 107cc engine. It had 1.6 miles on it when I got it and it looks like my cousin didn't have it fully setup. I've got it set up and running well now. I'm looking to sell it as I am too big for it. I had to clean the carburetor jets from the old gas that was in the tank. I also adjusted some of the control cables, changed the oil, tightened nuts, aired tires, etc.

I don't know too much about these bikes apart from some reviews I found online on the Lifan trail bikes. It is a Chinese made replica of the Honda CT70. Also, he didn't have it titled and we couldn't find the bill of lading (not sure if mini-bikes have this). I have put about 40 miles on the bike in the last week as I was adjusting the carb, setting it up, and playing around with the new bike. Everything works on the bike. The horn is a little weak. I need to replace the lock cylinder as I had to hot wire it as we couldn't find the key in his house.

I will provide a bill of sale and any other documentation you may need to get it titled or registered.

I am asking $800 for it. It is located in Kenosha, WI near I-94 and hwy 50. I will consider some trades (honda moped) if you are interested.

Feel free to contact me at 847.668. 9 5 49 cell (text or voice) or PM me here and I can give you my email address. thanks. John

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood

1 - 1 of 1 Posts