PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 Crf230F

You can contact me through email, or call/text 518-210-5852

Price is $1950 Or Best Reasonable Offer. Highly motivated seller, i am Negotiable!

I am willing to deliver, if you are up to 40 miles away I will deliver for absolutely FREE! If you are further than that please contact me for a quote but it will be something like 59 cents a mile

You can see pictures here:
2006 Honda CRF230F

You can see a video of it running here:

I also have a 2008 cr150r and a Kawasaki Prairie 400 2x4, contact me if you are interested in either

Here we have a sweet 06 CRF230F. Bike has just been gone through and is in MINT shape.

Engine was completely serviced with all new OEM honda parts.

Bike has brand new:

-Intake Valve with springs, keepers etc.
-Rings and clips
-Engine Oil
-Air filter
Air filter cover
-Graphics kit
-Gasket kit
-Engine seal Kit
-Grips
-Battery

Just serviced and ready to ride! Everything was checked and adjusted- carb cleaned and adjusted, timing adjusted,
bearings lubed, chain lubed and tightened. Bike have 0 hours since the engine was gone through and the service done.
Starts right up, idles all day, this bike runs very strong!

No issues whatsoever, bearings and suspension is all tight, spokes are all tight, plastics mint, linkage bearings tight, seat like new.
Overall the bike is in excellent-pristine condition. It has been religiously maintained and shows in the bikes condition.

Comes with registration and DMV transfer of ownership.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.