PlanetMinis Forums banner

2005 crf 250

1K views 18 replies 4 participants last post by  MATT 566 
#1 ·
THIS IS A 2005 CRF 250R FOR SALE.$3600.I NEED TO SELL IT BECAUSE I DONT HAVE THE TIME TO RIDE IT AND I DONT HAVE A PLACE TO STORE IT.THIS BIKE IS IN LIKE NEW CONDITION. HAS VERY LOW HOURS. IT RUNS VERY STRONG AND IS VERY POWERFUL.THIS BIKE HAS NEVER BEEN RACED.I USED IT FOR THE LOCAL TRACKS AND FOR THE HILLS NEAR MY HOUSE.THIS BIKE HAS NEW TIRES,NEW PLASTICS AND GRAFFICS,NEW GRIPS,NEW POWER RADIATOR HOSES(RED),WORKS CONNECTION SKID PLATE,WORKS CONNECTION RADIATOR BRACES,PROTAPER FRICTIONLESS THROTTLE. I WILL ALSO INCLUDE THE STOCK PLASTICS WITH THE ORIGNAL GRAFFICS AND ARE IN VERY GOOD SHAPE.PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR ALL QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE.I HAVE THE PINK SLIP IN HAND.I WILL ALSO DRIVE UP TO 100 MILES TO MEET YOU HALF WAY IF NEEDED. call matt at 951347 1075

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Hey matt why are u putting more stuff on it when your selling it? Last time i seen it it had stock plastics and graphics. Good condition, and clean. Great guy to work with and its a good deal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.