PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 CRF-50 motor for sale. i am expecting a big bore to be shipped to me monday, and i will be swapping out my brand new motor. i will not be needing it, so its up for sale. the motor maybe has 10-20 minutes on it. i have pics of the motor in the bike if necessary. i also have a stock seat, bars w/throttle w/kill switck, stock shock, stock sprockets, stock lower fork legs, stock CDI, stock exhaust. (ALL BRAND NEW...NOT A SCRATCH ON THESE PARTS!!) let me know if interested in any of these parts also. make offers. preferred method of payment is Paypal.

Pat.

[email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
...with the motor being brand new, i don't think i'm going to part it out. i would probably want to keep the motor together, and sell it complete with carb for around 400-450 bux + shipping. no BS.... this motor has maybe 10-20 minutes on it.... tops!! its probably coming out of the fiddy tonight. thanks for the inquiry...... P.

[email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.