PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an '02 yz125 that i'm selling to fund getting a 'tard. I would rate the bike a 7 out of 10 as it is not cosmetically perfect but it's overall fairly clean. No title but will give a bill of sale if requested.

-Has new radiators and hoses (still have the stock set that will come with the bike)
-Pro Taper bars
-Monster graphics
-Brand new 134cc big bore kit installed with Wiseco farged piston kit with about 45 mins worth of break in time on it
-Rebuilt and cleaned carb
-Brand new aftermarket air filter

The carb could use a mild tuning to run at 100% with the big bore motor. Either way this bike rips, starts easy, shifts smooth, great brakes, no leaking fork seals and plenty of sprocket life left. The bike also drips coolant when running from the water pump weephole indicating that the seals around the impeller shaft need to be replaced. I already have all the seals and gaskets needed for the repair and understand that it's a simple job for someone who is mechanically inclined. I plan to do this myself in the near future so i may already have fixed it before it sells.

Bike will come with freshly changed motul in the tranny.

I will be a little flexable on the price for a serious buyer. No calls after 9pm

832- seven six seven - 9592

Thanks,

Kyle

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.