PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2002 XR50 with a Takegawa 88cc cylinder and piston. It has a UNI air filter on it with a 20mm carb and intake. I upgraded the came to the honda trail bikes race cam shaft. It has the BBR handlebar and throttle kit on it. The triple tree is black aluminum. It also has an I-Shock with reservoir. Its in great condition and I always change the oil after short runs. The engine is not broken in yet but it really really rips and I haven't even really gotten on it yet. Without a doubt an incredibly fun and reliable 50 to ride. I have about an hour on the new engine and such but I have to sell it because I have books and school things to pay for so I have to lose my 50. Please make me an offer through Personal Messages and ask any questions here. I do have the clean title.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I can ship but its at the buyers expense. You arrange what has to be done and I can deliver it to the shipping company for a small fee.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do not have any because I am missing the charger to my digital camera. I can tell you that all the plastics are stock. The cylinder is now an aluminum Takegawa so that looks different and there is the UNI air filter and it is also higher than stock because of the I Shock.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Just to let you know, I shipped a 50 to MD (I think... or close near there) from California and it was $160 I beleive. I had to build a crate, and take off the front wheel, bars, bar mount, and peg mount.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.