PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 8 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Honestly, for the time / effort it takes to beef up a stock frame, finding a used aftermarket frame is just a better alternative.

Hard to tell if its just the angle of the photo, but that subframe looks tweaked. Hopefully the head tube isn't raked out. If you need other parts, I have tons and tons of stock stuff i'd let go of.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Unless you plan on buying a super pro, or dropping big money on a perimeter, good luck finding a super stock frame. Theres one in washington, but the guy won't part the bike.

That being said, billetware/sano/sik50's frames pop up frequently enough on facebook if you look.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Also, if you need an engine, shoot me a PM. I have a bottom end, with a TAK88 top end that is currently off it and 20mm carb. Was told it needed rings. I'd let go of it for a decent price.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I have had that frame you just posted for sale in the back of my mind since the moment you listed it...

Slowly getting to the point where the motor and hardware are needed and was planning on reaching out as soon as I have the money ready!
Shoot me a text if you're seriously interested. I like making deals.

1 - 8 of 9 Posts