PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
lol if only. It was raced by Peter Lenz for some time I think, they have some videos of him tearing up the track. But thats all I know about it.

It's what inspired me to start building a mini-motard... Well that and my old Aprilia RS50.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well it's not quite a pit bike but here's my street legal Aprilia RS50. In addition being water cooled and having a stock 6spd, she had a 78cc big bore kit, Leo Vinci pipe and 26mm Del'orto carb which let it top out around 70. Oil injection meant filling up at a gas station wasn't a problem. It was a 7/8th scale sport bike so she was only about 230lbs wet I think. The nice slim tires made the flick into corners without hesitation and the factory suspension was great. The last thing it really needed was new rearsets, it would get a little cramped when covering the rear brake. I never did get a chance to take it to the track but those that have said they're an absolute blast. I still miss it.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.