PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was lookimg at the motor poll and wanted to clear some things up. ive got a tb88 kit w/ race head and draged rc"s86 motor from the get go. never once seen a wheel creeping up beside me. im not saying rc86 motor is slow or not good, actually its a very fun motor especially w/ 4 gears, but, with my experience the 88tb w/ race head rips! hard! just my 2 cents

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
I have the same motor and agree fully with that statement also haveing dragged a couple RC 86 motors. Now granted havnt seen Vinces new ones with the Primary clutch and inner rotor, they could be pretty badass.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
hey dblR50 you might have raced an 86cc that didnt have the inner rotor or the man clutch 4 speed, dunno but from what ive heard hte 86 should beat it but i havent ridden either so no one yell at me, ps vince i need t talk to you about a badass engine i want!!!!!

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
There is no RC motor without a manual clutch or 4speed tranny. Also none of them ever had a inner rotor unless added by the owner. Im not saying the RC motors arnt fast or arnt good, but I think that alot of people have made them over rated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.