PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How are you guys mounting them? On mine if i mount it with the hose at the top mount the resi sits on the frame rail and hits my number plate ive already cut the grab hole trying to get it to fit. Ithe resi doesnt have a banjo bolt like some ive its threaded directly into the resi. Id like to be able to flip 180 so the comp knob is facing towards the footpeg instead of up at rear fender. my only other option is to mount the shock opposite of what it is now. Reb side at the top mount instead of bottom on the swinger where it is now

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Just the way it is laying there. Put the line up top. and mount the res to the frame like you have it reggie. The knob should be facing forward when you are done. The line should be close to the spring, but it isn't going to hurt it.

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
edgeridercr15 said:
Just the way it is laying there. Put the line up top. and mount the res to the frame like you have it reggie. The knob should be facing forward when you are done. The line should be close to the spring, but it isn't going to hurt it.
Exactly how i had it. But if you look the way the line is bolted to the resi you cant flip the resi around without kinking the hose. Once you twist it so far to get it to face down it kinks the hose. I mounted it with the reb knob at the frame mount. If i mount it just how it is in the pic it hits the numberplate bad. And if i push it inward to clear the plate it hits the spring. see my dilemma?

heres how it is now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts