PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
one of my suppliers offered these to me and i will have them in a couple weeks. These are 12" and accept 15mm axles. Rear is 2.75 and front is 2.5. not sure of the weight but they are billet/cnc aluminum. They take the "standard" pit bike rotor and sprocket (G2moto, sdg, X4, ogm, motovert, and others)

Price is 350.00 per set. If you'd like a set email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
335 Posts
wheels look sick...have any pics mounted on a bike...kinda makes me want to sell my mobsters and get a set of these

·
Registered
51 Posts
Forget the China bikes, whose going to be the first to try these on a KX65?!? I HATE tubes, but I bet the rear rim width would cause some chain clearance issues.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont know the weight just yet. I'll have a few sets in a week or so and I'll mount a set, weigh them, measure them, and take some better pics.

They will be sold on a first come / first serve basis....

If you want to be sure to get a set right away, you can preorder/prepay and they will go to you the day after I receive them.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Is there any site we can check out to get more info on these? Im really interested but I don't want to order before I know everything im going to need to do to run these on my bike.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MiniRider101 said:
Is there any site we can check out to get more info on these? Im really interested but I don't want to order before I know everything im going to need to do to run these on my bike.

Not that I know of. Hang tight and I'll get some specs when I get them in....

Also, I'll determine the clamp width that will work. Stock clamps may work depending on tire choice.

I can probably have some custom clamps made if there is enough interest.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts