PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two CRF50's that I am considering trading for a 110. I am looking for a nicely upgraded 110 for these that would be a fair trade. Frist one I have is pretty much a stocker. It is a 2006 crf50 with an Ishock, brand new BBR bar kit, and a new rear tire. Engine is stock with low hours and in great shape. The second bike is a 2005 crf50 with FiveO podium frame, Ishock with resevoir, SANO +2 rear swinger in black, gold chain, Kamikaze 88cc kit with keihin carb, sano engine dress kit, Hyper CDI, red barron bar kit, red barron billet throttle, BBR pipe, SANO +1 foks and HD springs, Carbon fiber skid plate, cut ignition cover, New shinko tires, Two sets of black acerbis plastics, one with SANO graphics and one with monster graphics, new fast 50's brake pedal, shifter, Sano pegs, Tall FiveO seat with new cover. Let me know what you have and if you are interested in the trade. I am located in San Diego (Oceanside) and prefer not to ship anything

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that seems to be my problem. I have some good offers but they are all so far awya and I just don't have the time or $$$$ to crate these and ship them all out. Plus I like to see what I am buying before I buy it when it is a complete bike. Any other people feel like a trade in my area?????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.