PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Suggestions?? I have a drz110 pit bike with a 160 big bore. Ran great. Kids fixed that. 1st gear is still a champ, 2 and 3 won't hardly pull itself. Major power loss, bogg. I'm thinking transmission shift spool?? Input?

· Registered
141 Posts
It sounds like your shift lever on the inside of your case. I have a 2003 DRZ 110 that I built to a 155cc and one issue I had after the build was the internal shift lever would fall out of place from the shift drum star making it a bit harder to shift into gear or stick it in between gears when shifting and bind it up making it loose power in 2nd and 3rd. It could also be the clutch is going out do to the amount of extra power. If you didn't replace the clutch with a better one then that could also be an issue, but it would rev up as you give it throttle. If all you did was add a big bore kit than check the clutch adjustment. It will run great for a day or two and then loose power in every gear. I had to add the HD clutch and spring kit from WWW.TBoltUSA.com to my bike for it to continue to perform at it's best.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts