PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
You are gonna have a really tough time if you are a first timer at vegas but if you got a good size motor like atleast a 140 kit you will have about a 30% chance but i cant really say cause i dont know how fast you are

·
Registered
433 Posts
Vegas, is not just about fun anymore, there are to many big names and to much money in it, it is serouis business, but go you will never know if you don't try, I will be there too, racing for the first time in the vet +35 class.:D:D

·
Banned
600 Posts
nice look at all the midwest guys going this year!!! we have a group from Iowa going. a few 12am and 12 stk/mod guys. first timers. can anyone help with timing of getting there? we are gonna roll in on wednesday night. thursday we gotta be there all day? thanks

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
PHP:
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OLaFGGfPaso&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.