PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So one of my friends wanted to design him a set of graphics, i am really new at it so i need some constructive criticism. he loves the bob marley deal and he wants them kind of plain.

a couple things i was having troubles with is the pitster logo, every color that i try looks really christmasy

help me out here

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
make the pitster logos smaller and closer and have one BIG main one and tile the rest

have all black background like on number plate....wont match to well with a white shroud and black number...use all black

·
1,973 Posts
Ok, this might as well have been done in paint because I just wanted to give you an idea... but it seems you are leaning toward a pattern but your friend wants it simple. How about a patterned background almost tone on tone with one of the logos popped in your rasta colors? Whatever you decide, have fun with it.. just trying to help give you ideas. Anything is possible and your first one is never your best one, keep playing around with it.

~E

Attachments

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for all of the ideas. i am going to keep trying to improve them, i have till monday before my friend gets back from mammoth mountain races. so i have got to make a lot of adjustments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.