PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1991 Honda CT70 fully plated and street legal - SOLD

Bike is super clean and runs great.

A lot of time and money has gone into this bike. The bike cruises nice at 50mph and will top out at about 60ish, well enough to keep up with traffic and pass if needed. Bike sounds mean.

Motor specs:
  • FirePower Minis built Honda 124cc motor (just got it about a month ago)
  • 54mm Kitaco crank with 54mm piston and bore (Kitaco crank, 54x69 TB jug, TB big-dome piston, chamber modded for the un-cut dome)
  • TB race head
  • G-Craft oil cooler on the head
  • AHP 4-speed trans
  • TB manual clutch
  • Skunkwerx dress up kit
  • Keihin carb
  • G-Craft carbon fiber clutch cover
  • TB magnetic oil drain plug
Bike specs:
  • All original 1991 Honda CT70 frame with title
  • Over Racing exhaust
  • Daytona blinkers
  • Dayton handle bars
  • Daytona wind screen
  • Stunt 50s kickstand
  • Stunt 50s foot pegs
  • Flat black powder coated wheels and brake plates
  • Heideneu tires
  • Daytona rear shocks
  • TB billet quarter turn throttle
  • Honda OEM chrome fenders
  • Posh adjustable shifter arm
  • Kitaco kick arm
  • Custom polished Honda stator cover
  • Grab handle, and Kitaco sport mirrors
All stock parts included.

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Boy that's nice...can you tell me what piston, cylinder, and crank are in there? Also, what gearing are you running on it. Boy that sucker is NICE

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
firepower354 said:
Came out beautiful, Christian. Nice work.

So,,, what's next?
a wakeboarding boat for the family (serious money). I tend to get things perfectly the way I want them and then decide to sell things. Did it with most of my bikes, my last two houses, etc. My wife is wondering when she'll see an ad on Craigslist with me trying to sell her too. :D

fatcaaat, Terry could tell you the specs on the motor. I thought he said it was a Kitaco 54mm crank, and not sure what he used for he piston and jug. Gearing is what ever the AHP trans is and still stock sprockets. I let Terry mess with the motor, I don't have the time or will to go through them. I've only had this motor in for probably a month (maybe 50 miles). I just had Terry bump it from a 106 to the 124. It's no NICE motor but it works well. ;)

drb930, the windshield is from Daytona. Dan at Honda50 (Honda50.com Motoshop Z, LLC Part Ordering Procedures and Information) can get them.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
26gregory said:
you still have?
Ya, it's sitting in my garage, under a blanket :D I haven't been too actively trying to sell it, but ya, I still have it.

PM me if you need any info.

·
Banned
1 Posts
fatcaaat said:
Boy that's nice...can you tell me what piston, cylinder, and crank are in there? Also, what gearing are you running on it. Boy that sucker is NICE

Kitaco crank, 54x69 TB jug, TB big-dome piston, chamber modded for the un-cut dome. AHP 4-speed, TB clutch. Motor was super clean, even before re-doing it.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes live in mt.prospect how about 2200.00 cash love what u did!
Bike was sold last year. I forgot to update this listing <-- almost two years old, but I guess you use the search function ;)
The motor ended up shipping out to California, most of the aftermarket parts are in a box in my basement (not for sale).

I regret selling it, so I'm looking for another one these days. The guy that bought it was local and wanted it for his grandkids to ride around his farm property. He wasn't even going to register it for road use... such a waste to give to kids, imo.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts