PlanetMinis Forums banner
161 - 180 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
i have #1130 just bought from kevccoy last night. bike came from deleware and has just over 2000 miles on the odom. she needs a little work but is in great shape i cant wait to make this thing a street killer! got a little back ground story too it and is sounds like someone just left it at a couples house after renting a room for a couple months way back in the day. still has orig tires and majority of the parts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have #0209, its been in the family since i was about 7, and was the first motorcycle i learned to ride on, it got passed onto my sister to learn on as well, now im 22 and looking to do a full restoration, to continue to ride it, and pass onto my new daughter.

·
Registered
17 Posts
got canadian #130 here from tmas :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just acquired #1661 (11/87). I spotted it in someones backyard less than two miles from my house. The owner had bought it for his kids over 20 years ago, and unfortunately let them have their way with it. He had just decided to start selling off some of his junk, was surprised that I knew what it was, and let me have it for 50 bucks!
As it sits - :icon_sad:

P7020311 by EasleyRdr, on Flickr

P7020310 by EasleyRdr, on Flickr

P7020316 by EasleyRdr, on Flickr

161 - 180 of 235 Posts