PlanetMinis Forums banner
221 - 235 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys im not new to the site but new name & ive been out of the mini's for a long time. Just picked up my first ZB yesterday # 537 with 2912 miles. It was bought in ohio & im located in central ohio & 3rd owner. Kinda rough but failry complete (not as rough as some ive saw posted haha i thought mine was bad) but should be a decent rider quality build. Alittle rust inside the tank but not bad & bottom & seams look good. Engine wasnt running & the shop took it apart without being told to do so no i have a jigsaw puzzle haha. Itll get a new engine soon but ill keep this one as well.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Fuel tank

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Trunk Electrical wiring Gas

Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Motorcycle

·
Administrator
11,380 Posts
Hi guys im not new to the site but new name & ive been out of the mini's for a long time. Just picked up my first ZB yesterday # 537 with 2912 miles. It was bought in ohio & im located in central ohio & 3rd owner. Kinda rough but failry complete (not as rough as some ive saw posted haha i thought mine was bad) but should be a decent rider quality build. Alittle rust inside the tank but not bad & bottom & seams look good. Engine wasnt running & the shop took it apart without being told to do so no i have a jigsaw puzzle haha. Itll get a new engine soon but ill keep this one as wel
Do you have the original stator from the ZB motor?
tmas

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
OEM stators can be bought from Yahoo Auction Japan still. They appeared to be the same for all JDM bikes. The one on my ZB was busted, so I swapped it with the one out of my Baja that was on the shelf. Found a replacement on YAJ and it was the same.

221 - 235 of 235 Posts