PlanetMinis Forums banner
201 - 220 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just picked up number 2539 with clear title from original owner. 600 some miles on it. Needs rear turn signal stays, a rear fender, an air box and some other odds and ends but I am looking forward to riding soon.
I hope to get its sister soon, the guy bough it from purchased it new and bought 2 of them and he thinks he knows where the second one is...

·
Administrator
11,144 Posts
I just picked up number 2539 with clear title from original owner. 600 some miles on it. Needs rear turn signal stays, a rear fender, an air box and some other odds and ends but I am looking forward to riding soon.
I hope to get its sister soon, the guy bough it from purchased it new and bought 2 of them and he thinks he knows where the second one is...
Please post a pic of your ZB. :)
tmas

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have #500197, located in Cochrane AB. Purchased it locally from the second owner. Instant smiles when rollin' 'er out of the garage :))

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've had this ZB50 for well over 20 years... have maybe ridden it 10x was just a cool little bike to have sitting in the warehouse... not knowing it was "rare" I let my then 7yo learn to ride it.. (yeah i know :) ) anyway as it stands it has 701 miles on it... my son now 12 wants it BAD but he has a rat rodded RAZZ he's built and he sold his 1970 z50 that he restored and now he's working on a custom C70... I've let him ride the ZB a few times to school so he has street cred... the #'s on this one are
1734 it was missing the turn signals when I got it and still is... other than that it's always been inside.. with treated fuel in it... and I start it regularly...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Got any :dot: .pics..? How many miles?
tmas

I have some crappy cell phone pics. This thing has been abused, somebody tried to use it as a dirt bike! i have no idea on the mileage , no gauges, lights, blinkers.
I don't think I can do a full restore on it, just to much stuff missing. I have always wanted one, and I got it cheap(you can see why).It actually runs decent. But you have to start somewhere.
Tmas your collection of ZB's is insane! Maybe one day I can have one half as nice as any of yours. So i'll start searching for parts. If anyone has any good sources besides eBay, I'm all ears.
First thing a need is an original gas cap.(Anybody?) anyhoo, heres some pics. these will be my BEFORE pics..don't laugh!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys I have number 10, I'm in UK but mine came from California I believe, sadly doesn't have original seat and tank but otherwise pretty good condition and original and was given it for a days work

201 - 220 of 229 Posts