PlanetMinis Forums banner
181 - 200 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
CDN #96 with papers. Don't have any pics yet but it's a 7-8/10, 1200kms. Needs new headlight ears, signals, mirrors and fork reflectors are missing. Seat has a tiny tear in one spot. The ZB signals look like XL signals of the same era. Anyone know if this is the case?

·
Registered
2 Posts
So we need to get the numbers but I am part of a Shriner's mini-bike unit and we have 12 of these ZB50 up here in Ottawa! I'll post the numbers when I get them.

Kosta

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have Canadian bike #117 (561 KM or 349 miles)...and I just sold #141 (1020KM)...both bikes were bought by the same owner from Riverside Honda in 1992. I have the owners manual and NVIS statement from Honda. Apparently, Riverside Honda had 8-12 of these bikes in stock in '92....mine were purchased on August 20, 1992...a friend of mine said he bought one for his son brand new back in '92 as well...as you know, they were not popular items...he recalls them having 8-12 of these on the floor....clearance items...he can't remember exactly but he thinks the salesman told him that Honda Canada sold Riverside a bulk amount of these bikes because they weren't selling...he can't remember if they took them from other dealers and sold them to Honda (not likely) or they had some sitting around and they sold them to Riverside at a discount deal....TMAS brought to my attention that my tires are not correct...my buddy (avid collector and used motorcycle shop owner in Edmonton...Recycle Motorcycle) swears that every ZB50 he has sold in his shop or that he has seen in Western Canada had the knobby tires on them...we are thinking that most people out here had the street tires removed at time of purchase and had the knobbies put on....wish I could find a set of original tires for my bike...oh well...

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Okay I haven't been on I a while.my zb # is 847 third owner.bike sold out of California,now is in Houston Texas being pimped out with Takegawa parts.id to ride with some other zb around

·
Registered
2 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Mode of transport

Here are few of them lined up...we love riding these bikes! And is this a good time to plug that we are always looking for zb50 bikes in whatever shape. We will keep these things in mint shape and ride them as they should be used. Sorry I could not help it.

Kosta

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Question on Honda ZB50p

Can you tell me what the prices were for a new Honda ZB50p back when they were produced?

All,

Since only 3058 ZB50's were manufactured for the US market in 1988, Which bike do you have?

All the Vins were exactly the same except for the last 4 digits of the consecutive unit number.

The first ZB50 sold to the public was 0006

The last ZB50 sold to the public was 3064

Who has the earliest production bike?

Who has the last bike made for American Honda?

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I'm a long time lurker here on PM. A big fan of hardtail Z50's and old CT70's. I,ve always liked the ZB50 too. I bought mine a year or so ago for $1500. Drove to Indiana to pick it up. Then it was stolen out of my garage early last November. Recovered about 2 weeks later, undamaged. I respect that it's a rare and mostly complete bike. I only plan to make changes that can be reversed. Mainly just a motor and a pipe, tires, rear shock. Came with a title, front signals in a box with wires cut, and mirrors. Missing only the small muffler heat shield. Runs and rides.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive exterior Auto part Subcompact car Car Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Honda

181 - 200 of 229 Posts