PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to sell my ZB50. I completely restored it and it runs like a top. What a hoot this thing is to ride. Mine is in near mint condition, has a title and is currently registered here in GA and is current on the registration. I take it up the store once a month or so besides scoot'n down to the neighborhood pool on it. I run synthetic 10w-40 in the motor, and I am very anal about the maint on my bikes. I race dirtbikes semi pro and just don't have the time any longer to make this a project bike since I picked it up from a buddy. I have both keys for it, with the original dealer key tag still on the one. All original stickers are still intact also which shows this bike was never abused and has always been well taken care of. Gas take has never had the need to be re-conditioned as I regularly fill it up and drain it out once a month to circumvent and gas tank or carb issues. Fires up on the first kick every time and has never had the need to have motor work done. Never been opened up or anything. Excellent compression. ALL ORIGINAL! I don't think I have seen an all original one for sale on here in a long time with all the proper markings and parts in tact. This is your chance at owning one of the rarest bikes to have ever hit the states. (This picture was taken when the heat shield was off the header for reconditioning) Not sure what these would go for in this condition so I am open to suggestions/offers. Email me with any questions. tbills420atgmaildotcomm. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone have any suggestions on what I should look to offer this at? Price? Any help is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
XC_NOVA said:
Anyone have any suggestions on what I should look to offer this at? Price? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Restored or mint originals are worth $2000-$3000 at the moment. Selling one for $3k is doable, but may take you a year or more. Ask Razzo.

Good luck with this crowd. I'd put it on craigslist and ebay.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey thanks Z. I will give that a shot, I just want someone to enjoy this thing as it doesn't get nearly the love it should be getting at the moment. Thanks again for the suggestion!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi. I live in Tampa. How far away are you from hear. I would love this bike. PM me and lets see if we can make it happen. Thanks Jymi.

·
Registered
271 Posts
:idea:Sell it to mer for $1K and I swear it'll get ridden everyday and loved more than a .02 hooker:D

GLWS man, she's a beaut!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey All,

This rare piece of history is now for sale again. Open to offers if you arrange shipping. This one is located in GA, one of 2 to ever make it to Roswell Honda. I am the original owner, this has never been neglected in it's life. Always been garaged or in the basement. I have all the keys, original Title from '88 and it is currently plated here. Runs like a top, I still take it out to run around the neighborhood to keep it's juices flowing.
Hate to sell it, but honestly I would rather someone enjoy it. I work too much and travel for work so it's just hanging out in my garage's. OPEN TO OFFERS!!! Finding another one like this will all the original stickers intact, original gas tank stickers, gas tank, is going to be quite a chore to do. I have a bunch of NOS that I have collected over the years for "just in case" that goes with it also.
My email is tbills420 at gmail dot com

BTW: I am open to trades for firearms also.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, after being yelled at by my little girl (3yo) that the ZB was her's I have pulled it off the auction block. Looks like this one will continue to stay in the family for awhile. The smile on her face while I run her around the neighborhood on it is priceless. What is a Dad to do right? Thanks for the interest and input though fella's.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts