PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 90% complete good running ATC125 motor for sale, it is missing the pull start, carb/intake, and the starter motor. Good compression, was going to put into 70 atc but I traded it. Asking $140 + shipping o.b.o, I am open to offers and trades. Im after any good-used big bore/stroker parts for a 70. Also need some SL70 parts. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts
530mini said:
I have a 90% complete good running ATC125 motor for sale, it is missing the pull start, carb/intake, and the starter motor. Good compression, was going to put into 70 atc but I traded it. Asking $140 + shipping o.b.o, I am open to offers and trades. Im after any good-used big bore/stroker parts for a 70. Also need some SL70 parts. Thanks

Does it have the dual range? How hard is it to find the starter and recoil parts?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, it is the hi-lo box with the small lever. For parts availability not sure, depends on your location I suppose, I have seen them new online, (dratv for example) or cycle salvage yard. I sold off a TON of small honda stuff a year or so ago when I moved into my shop and somehow let some parts go that went to this motor. I had three of them all in boxes, and sold those off, and kept this one as it was used very little. If you like you are welcome to give me a call, 530-945-2559. thx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts