PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well im not going to sell unless there is a buyer that is really interested. Papers i have. NEeds a new clutch, But will start with no problem. Havent made a price yet but i was wondering if anyone is interested?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Those bikes are SWEET!!

With the 23 inch front wheel!!

My buddy (that rides pro) raced a 79 CR125 with a snomobile suit and a street bike helmet on in the 125 Beginner class. He was doing this big double and all you could see was that HUGE front wheel pulling him through the air. He won the moto!! There were some PISSED 125 beginner parrents because there kids couldn't beat him on a new bike. They never knew who he was or that he rode the pro class. He signs up under Jake Tourus (from the Jerky boys).

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya i kno that bike kicks ass But i dun feel like putting a new clutch in it and it needs a back fender. That bike hals ass though and that front tire is huge!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey i got a offer but how much would it go for... It needs back fender and a new clutch. But runs perfect.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ya im in co cal but if u will pay for shipping then i have no problem :) but watis a good price for it cuase i want to sell for 50 shit

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.