PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished up fully restoring/ resto modding my Z and am looking to get a new project ('62-'70 Caddy) so I need to get it out of my garage. Everything on the bike is either brand new or a refreshed stock part! Every single nut, bolt, clip, washer etc. that you can still buy is brand new. It has a Lifan 110 w/ manual clutch and TB carb. and TB carbon exhaust with less than an hour of run time. It starts first kick and purrs! The frame, forks, swinger, handlebars, chain gaurd and taillight mount have been blasted and powder coated black. The hubs, triple trees, and handlebar mounts have been blasted and powder coated silver.

It also has a 2x2 twill Carbon Fiber overlay on the tank and side cover.

I would like $1500 for the bike and have ALL the receipts totaling around $2750.

New:

All Balls racing sealed fork bearings, swing arm bushings, seat, HD +1" rear shocks, HD +1" fork springs, delrin fork bushings, fork legs, TB brakes, chrome fenders, head and tailight, TB wiring harness (dimmer switch and kill switch) headlight bucket, wheels, tubes, tires, all cables, throttle, grips, levers, HD foot peg mount, billet foot pegs, chain, sprockets, chain gaurd, side cover, gas cap, coil, cdi box,....

I am sure I am missing some stuff. The bike is super nice and is 100% complete and ready to ride. I am working on getting a title for it also.

I have the original 6v engine that goes with the bike and a set of rims, forks, swinger and handlebars also go with it.

·
Registered
887 Posts
I've seen this bike personally and know what went into it. It is a seriously nice bike, one that makes me a little bit envious with the carbon fiber parts. Whoever gets this, if it's not me will be lucky.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts