PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Possibly up for sale is a 1974 topaz orange ct70 in pretty good condition. I've been working on it very slowly for a few years and it still needs some minor things to make it 100% complete.

Spec's:

`1974

`Topaz Orange Color.

`Brand new never run 95cc engine built by fatcaat. It has a media blasted xr70 head with a cylinder marked 49CC. Honda 3 down tranny. Trailbikes Manual clutch. Lightened Gpx? flywheel. Mikuni 24mm carb.

`Painted black stock wheels with cleaned up silver hubs and brand new michelin tires and brand new tubes.

`Fmf 4.1 Crf50 pipe. I have the stock pipe also, so for the right price ill sell it with the fmf.

`only just over 1000 original miles on the body.

The needs:

`Fork Oil and steering head bearings

`On the rear brake, the little gear that the brake arm attaches to snapped, so it needs on of those.

`Possibly some wiring/ bulbs? Its a 12v motor with a 6v bike so you need something to make it work. When i rode it with the stock 70cc motor, all the lights and horn worked.

`Turn signals? If your state requires that.

I think thats it

If you add up all this stuff on ebay/ dr atv its really not that much money for all of this.

The Bads:

`two tiny rips in the seat cover

`a couple of paint chips here and there.

`Grips are useable but one is kinda messed up on the end.

So like i said, it's in pretty good shape considering its over 30 years old. I do have the title for it and it was registered in california a few years back. It had cali plates on it when i got it. I saw a stocker on here for i think $1200 a while back in similar condition. so make me and offer on ROLLER OR MOTOR OR COMPLETE

Here are some bad pics off my phone, and the bike is not all together!

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
damn why does everyone want the pipe?!?! now im considering selling this w/o the fmf to do a 4 stroke chappy conversion like the one for sale on here. so ill do a trade for a gpx 160 plus cash if anyone interested...

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bump. any offers for complete or roller or motor? tired of looking at this thing while the zuma gets ridden haha

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
rather not part because i dont know what most of the parts are worth. make some offers tho for complete, 4.1, or roller/motor

1 - 20 of 25 Posts