I am having a problem with the red positive wire getting hot and blowing the fuse when I try to hook up the battery to the main harness 4 way plug. It starts heating up and blows the fuse when I turn the key to the first position on the ignition. I will start with I do not have the correct 4 way plug coming from the battery so I took the wires out of the plug and manually put them in the female 4 way from the main harness. I started by unplugging everything up front, speedometer, stop switches, horn,horn button, hi-low switch. I also unplugged in the back, tail lights, rectifier, coil, stop switch. I then hooked up the plug and it still blew the fuse and got hot. I looked and had forgotten the blue and white headlight wires so I unplugged those. It finally did not blow the fuse because I assume nothing had power. Is the best way to determine what wiring has the issue and is not grounding correctly or something to start plugging things back in one by one with the battery hooked up and see if the fuse blows again? Am I totally missing something here? I totally hate wiring and honestly I suck at it because apparently I don't have the attention span for it. Thanks for any help.