Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Gas Bumper
Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Table Wood Gas Outdoor furniture Outdoor table
Drinkware Automotive tire Tableware Gas Auto part
Hand Gesture Finger Wrist Jewellery
Helmet Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design
Gas Wood Circle Metal Auto part
I have a rare 1968 Honda Z-50 slant guard The bike was running when I took it apart to restore all the The parts are there even the owner off switch is in perfect condition the herbs have been polished have lots of new old stock parts fenders handbrakes and grips ivory also have a lot of parts that her new old stock for different years also have a diffuser for 69 through 71 new old stock still in the wrapper if you’re interested you could reach me at 770-366-2475 and I can send you pictures it has the welded tank neck tank it’s spotless on the inside too much stuff to the list would be happy to send pictures if you’re interested I hope I posted this in the right place thank you $4500 I have way too much to list individually if you’re interested I would be happy to email you pictures. The bike still has the original chain sprocket that has been clean and buffed Looks like it did when it was new from the factory I have way more money in what I’m asking I will ship at buyers expense thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts