PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seling the race motor out of my rcm.

rcm built it, invested something like $3500 in it.

so its bored and stroked to 154cc, high comp piston and cam(pushin 13:1), kitaco inner rotor, oil pump, hd clutch springs, stel hardened shift fork, some other tranny work, some port-n-polishing, mikuni 26 carb. will throw in a uni air filter. cables custom made w/ perfect throw for the carb, set up for 1/4 turn throttle, have a five-o throttle will include for $30 more.

cases custom reamed to 3/8" so grade 8 bolts can be used.

went thru around 15 cases before doing this. if u crack a case its not the case thats weak its the bolts, bolts bend creating pressure points on th edges of the cases, u will bend ur frame before bending these bolts for sure haha. the holes on the underside for the foot peg mounts were drilled out and heli-coils were installed, waaay stronger than stock threading. so motor mount bolts and footpeg mount bolts are included. oh and the footpeg mount itself.

this motor was built identical to one of my teammates, and rcm dynoed his at 16hp. the inner rotor lets it rev rediculously high w/ power everywhere. kitaco claims that w/ their inner rotor u can rev to 15000rpm.

so im asking 650 for the motor and all that stuff, and for 680 ill throw in the five-o throttle.

email [email protected] or PM if ur interested.

ill get a few pics up in a few.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
it looks like a stocker, but its a sleeper haha.

im not even exgerating when i say that it revs louder than my yz250f (and that bike a full fmf system) haha.

it runs right next to a dohc bike no joke.

oh and ill clean the air filter for who ever buys it lo, its just dirty b/c i pulled the motor today and i was using that air filter at xfest.

oh and as far as maintnence, it was always rebuilt by the rcm mechanic. oil changed more than often. and i have ike 5 airfilters that i swap regularly, always used a clean filter for the practice and each moto of every race.

and im including basically another motor for parts!!!its a totally stock rcm motor, cases tranny components, top and bottom end(not bored). it doesnt total to oa full motor, b/c a couple compnents have been scavenged from it.

skid plate not included, its was just easier to keep it on so the motor didnt tip over haha

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump.....

really good deal here

race motor plus spare parts for 650.

3500 invested.... not even kidding or exaggerating

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bolts up into any 50 style frame, not just for an RCM or an import for that matter.

$650 for a full race motor carb, wiring, and spare parts!!

bump...

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BUMP!

this a good motor.

ask jordon372 or rider34

or even ask 50$pit me and him seem to be at a lot of the same races recently and we swap back and forth for positions but both of us end up on the podium, and he has a 124se.

16hp race motor for 650 plus spare parts, mikuni carb, wiring and uni filter. how is nobody interested?...

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
RCM#74 said:
BUMP!

this a good motor.

ask jordon372 or rider34

or even ask 50 me and him seem to be at a lot of the same races recently and we swap back and forth for positions but both of us end up on the podium, and he has a 124se.

16hp race motor for 650 plus spare parts, mikuni carb, wiring and uni filter. how is nobody interested?...

it sucks:lol:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
im not really too sure, and i wouldnt want to give any wrong info.

so first i need to find my phone b/c i lost it somewhere haha, and then ill call my mechanic and get ask him since he kno all that stuff.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
HACKMUNCH said:
just a quick question or 2. what head is on it? lifan bv? cam? and is that a ci cyclinder?

ok so, he said

it has a High Speed 58mm high-comp piston

Crower g1 or g2 cam, but didnt remeber which

and its a stock rcm head w/ porting

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
BUMP...

read what this motor has done to it!

great motor, u try and build a 16hp race motor and tell me what it costs, im sellin this one for $600 plus spare parts(630 w/ throttle), everything u need to throw it in ur bike and kill at the next race.

ive beat dohc bikes with this motor! this motor (and the rest of the bike haha) have been at every major race(except vegas) since like 06 and podiumed almost every one of those races. totally proven winner.

how is like nobody even remotely interested?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
BUMP.

cmon, theres gotta be some ppl out there that want a lot of power without paying out their a$$ for takegawa stuff.

this is like everything u need to throw it in ur bike and race

·
Banned
1,966 Posts
hahahaha...are you seriously comparing that clapped out ***** engine with a TAKE ??? :biglaugh:

drop the price to a realistic base and you will find somebody!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts