PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got the green light to get a new bike this fall. but cant decide. ive only ridden a modded 150f before. wondering how it would compare to a 250f in size weight and power and overall.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was tghinking the 150r also because i'm not that big of a guy and a beginner on Big Bikes. i'm 5'7 and 175lbs. you think the 150r expert would be adequate for my size?

I was also thinking of getting a husky sm510 since thos eare street legal.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
yea i think that a 150r expert would be a tad bit small but you could ride it just fine. It all depends on how long youve been riding. If you have more than 2 years exp i say go with the 250

·
Registered
514 Posts
boonacka said:
I was tghinking the 150r also because i'm not that big of a guy and a beginner on Big Bikes. i'm 5'7 and 17. you think the 150r expert would be adequate for my size?

I was also thinking of getting a husky sm510 since thos eare street legal.

i am olny 5-6. quite a few of my friends are only 5-5 and 5-6. we all ride 250Fs

·
Registered
576 Posts
its up to you... im 6'2" and i fit just fine on my 150r and its the small wheel version. working at a husqy dealership i wouldnt recommend the 510... just too hard to get parts for.. i like my 150r because i can take it to the track when my friends ride their big bikes, and take it to mini races and etc. its the best of both worlds. just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
two4seven said:
the 150r is wayyy to small, for sure a kawi... the 150 is smaller than a 85 expert

No its not, your crazy, you must have seen a Small wheeled 150r. The BW 150r expert is bigger then the cr85 expert, i had um side buy side when i bought a 150r expert.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.