PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
What track are you headed out to,Blue Diamond? If so it will be ok cause the race is at night and the temps arent to bad. When it starts to get warmer then I would get concerned. I ran mine with out one and it was ok just dont let it sit and idle forever.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MAZZ77X said:
What track are you headed out to,Blue Diamond? If so it will be ok cause the race is at night and the temps arent to bad. When it starts to get warmer then I would get concerned. I ran mine with out one and it was ok just dont let it sit and idle forever.

Not going the blue diamond but I'm going to Chats on saturday and I heard its gunna be warm.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Just be careful kick starting it because my stock gpx just got some kick back when i was kicking it and it slammed the gear into the case and cracked the crank case bad. you will have a lot of compression so be carefull. Other than that i'll see you out there on saturday

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.