PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep its come that time. I need to get rid of this thing since it never gets ridden. The bike literally has less than 5 hours on the new motor. Check out the chinese forum under "the ultimate 20hp lifan". Somebody make me an offer on the whole bike or if you want the motor.

Here is the gallery. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v137/chrome-crf/Mini bike/

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll sell the roller for 1k. I never had the chance to dyno it but anybody interested can come ride it and see for yourself how fast it is. If it doesnt make at least 18hp I will buy it back.

G

·
I'd dyno it for the sake of interest if you feel like shipping it. If you part the head from the engine I'd be really interested in the head. May be interested in complete engine. Pm me with prices and info.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pm's sent!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pm sent. Lots of interest guys, dont miss out!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It started life as a stock 125cc UPC Lifan motor that I installed a Takegawa twin spark head on along with a custom ground #18 Crower cam, oversize Manley titanium valves, Takegawa springs, Kitaco oil cooler kit, Kitaco inner rotor, Takegawa 28mm intake manifold, 28mm Keihin carb, 57mm stroker crank, lightened oil sling, custom LA sleeve 56mm cylinder and a custom made 56mm piston kit 12.5:1 compression. It is 141cc. The head alone was 1500 bucks since it was imported directly from Takegawa in Japan. It is twin spark and uses 2 iridium spark plugs, 2 high intensity coils and will rev over 13k rpm. I built this thing to be a full tilt race bike and it DESTROYS the competition. Everything in the motor was custom fabricated and only the best parts were used. The motor is extremely reliable for such a high powered monster. It will race all day long and come back for more. All the covers were powdercoated candy red and it has 3 breathers on it to release the crankcase pressure.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Had tons of pm's....any takers?

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bump

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sent you a pm.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.