PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new 14 front wheel with a tire on it that I don't need any more. I bought it as a spare when my boy was racing. It has never been installed.

$50 shipped

269-816-4715

·
Registered
791 Posts
sageone said:
Looks like an Innova tire? What size is the rotor? 15mm axle?

I'll take it.

Mark

But I said that I would take it. You didn't list your paypal address. Is that the way that you do business RLM? I am very disappointed. I have never had that happen to me here on PM. We operate on gentlemen's aggreements on PM. I am not some punk, but feel like I was just punked. What comes around goes around. Ever hear of Karma?

·
Registered
791 Posts
XxJamesAxX said:
Items been paid for please check PM.

and you, you saw where I said that I would take it, but you snuck in behind me. If you had any scruples or morals, you would have said, "If Sageone doesnt take it, I will", but no, you had to be a sneaky little prick about it. Yes, I am Pi$$ed. I have purchased numerous items on this forum and have never had this happen to me. It was very sneaky on your part.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dude, I said I was sorry. I will take all the blame for what happened. Like I told you before I have been burned on some ones "I'll take it" before. Yes, I forgot to post my Pay Pal ID in the first post. Then I'm sure you would have paid first. Yes, I probably should have told James that he had to wait till you either paid or didn't. All I wanted to do is sell an extra part, not create an international incident.

All I can do now is say I'm sorry (again) and move on. Had I not already shipped the rim, I would have given you the benefit of the doubt. James actually said to refund his money if someone had already paid. At that time no one had.....(I know....you didn't know my info)

:sad6:

·
Registered
55 Posts
sageone said:
and you, you saw where I said that I would take it, but you snuck in behind me. If you had any scruples or morals, you would have said, "If Sageone doesnt take it, I will", but no, you had to be a sneaky little prick about it. Yes, I am Pi$$ed. I have purchased numerous items on this forum and have never had this happen to me. It was very sneaky on your part.

Dude you need to chill. I'm sorry for the situation but I wasn't trying to sneak in on anyone. As stated I told rlm996 if it was sold already then just refund my money no big deal . No loss, No gain.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Here on the forum we are expected to conduct ourselves according to an unwritten code of conduct or set of ethical guidelines. When that ceases to exist, the forum's days are numbered. We are a community of users with a common interest. I still think what happened in this incident is the exception and not the rule. I have dealt with some great guys here on PM. Unfortunately, this was not one of those times. It can leave a bad taste in a person's mouth. What bothers me the most is that 2, not 1, fellow PM users screwed me over all in one incident. It is what it is. It was no accident. It could have been prevented if either of you would have bothered to conduct yourselves in the appropriate manner. If all business on PM was conducted in accordance with your "rules of conduct", then we might as well pull the plug on the site now and save everyone the hassle of dealing with folks like you.

·
Registered
55 Posts
sageone said:
Here on the forum we are expected to conduct ourselves according to an unwritten code of conduct or set of ethical guidelines. When that ceases to exist, the forum's days are numbered. We are a community of users with a common interest. I still think what happened in this incident is the exception and not the rule. I have dealt with some great guys here on PM. Unfortunately, this was not one of those times. It can leave a bad taste in a person's mouth. What bothers me the most is that 2, not 1, fellow PM users screwed me over all in one incident. It is what it is. It was no accident. It could have been prevented if either of you would have bothered to conduct yourselves in the appropriate manner. If all business on PM was conducted in accordance with your "rules of conduct", then we might as well pull the plug on the site now and save everyone the hassle of dealing with folks like you.

Yea well your starting to make me glad I did get the item and not you. As I stated I wasn't trying to screw anyone. As for rlm996 I can totally understand why he went ahead and sold it to me. He had money in his pocket, not a word from some guy on the other side of a computer. Yes from the sound of it you probably would have got on the next day and probably paid for the item. But hindsight is 20/20 I'm sure he didn't want to take the chance on missing out on a sale for some guy that may not log back on for 2 days and might not pay in the first place.

Not trying to put words in anyones mouth but I've sold plenty of stuff in my day if you have to you would know a persons word aint exactly what it use to be. As rlm996 stated he's already been burned to many times by people not paying.

As for ethical guidelines and days being numbered. I slept like a baby last night and all of our days are numbered so give it a rest. You make it sound like this transaction is going to be the end of PM. I'll say it one more time sorry for the way everything went down. Really believe it was unintentional. I'm done with this....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts