PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in the process of building a crf100 street tard for my girlfriend to ride around town. I have a complete crf 80 rear wheel in good shape for the rear. My question is could you lace another crf80 rear rim on the front hub for a complete 14" setup, or would the rim be to wide for the front? And if so would you be able to run a 120/70-17 front and rear.? She isnt going to be draggin knee or anything so the setup doesent have to be ideal. I want the 14's because shes kinda short and this is her first bike and she didnt like tippy toeing when it had the 16/19 dirt setup (shes 4'11"). Thanks in advance for your answers.

Jerrod

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im not really sure if the front brakes and the axle size are the same? And if they were where can you buy a good 100/??-14 street tire for the front.? If so what brand and from where.?

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
I just checked Ron Ayers parts fish and did a reverse part # look-up and the CRF100 and the CRF70 share the same brake panel....soooo the axles are the same too....a little info for you....now you know it is possible to have a 14/14 crf100

1 - 10 of 10 Posts