PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone tell me what size are the rims that come on the x2 motard. I just orderd them for my x4 and want to now what tires are gonna fit on them.

1.65 1.85 2.0???

·
Registered
243 Posts
I just bought a set today and they told me they were 2.05x12 rear and 1.85x12 front. May be something different but they were listed as Pitster Motard wheels? If they turn out to be 2.15 in the rear I'll just be that much happier :D

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea, i just got mine in the mail today, 2.15 rear and 1.85 front is right.

will the bt601's or tt91 fit good on these, and can I mount them without a machine? Now, I cant wait for the x4 to show up!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
I am definately not an expert but I've been researching this rim and tire thing for a few weeks now and I think your setup should be perfect for either one of those sets of tires. I believe the widest rim made in 12" is 2.5 by cyclone (but only in 36 spoke version) at least that's what I heard. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong?

·
Registered
191 Posts
p3racer said:
I cant get the BT601's to bead up on a cyclone 2.15 rim wtf?

Use silicone lubricant around the bead section. Fill the tire to 50-60 psi and set it in the sun.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Those Kendas aren't that bad if you get used to them.

Once warmed up they stick pretty good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.