PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys looking at replacing my daytona 5spoke wheels and thought about going a set of 12 inch wheels just wondering apart from the falcon's what else is out there thats decent and uses monkey style hubs

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
12" daytona's ;)

To run with tubes:

takegawa rims with G-craft centers to monkey hubs

Doesn't Gcraft themselves have a combo with 12" (ape)rims and special centers to connect to monkey hubs?

OVER racing has complete wheels

Galespeeds

Platoons

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nielspbr said:
12" daytona's ;)

To run with tubes:

Doesn't Gcraft themselves have a combo with 12" (ape)rims and special centers to connect to monkey hubs?

Galespeeds

Platoons

seen the daytona ones but there only 2.75 wide not sure how that will look with a 110-60 tyres

·
Registered
443 Posts
they on takegawas new items for may volume2 it says 3.4" but they look the same as my dax 12" rims they 3.4 and 3.7 split rims but they could be smaller for monkeybikes im running 110/70x12 front and rear

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
I went CHEEP and put 12" YSR 50 rims with homemade adapters on Z hubs on the flattrack Z.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
The real ones sit straight in the middle (when you mount them the correct way round, otherwise ca. 7mm difference)

·
Registered
111 Posts
nielspbr said:
12" daytona's ;)

To run with tubes:

Galespeeds

Platoons

Does anyone know of a supplier for Platoon 12 inch wheels ?

·
Registered
111 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
nielspbr said:
Genuine falcons are narrower, nl. 2,75 and 3,0 except the 3,5" version.

The 1st generation of falcons was make from 2,75 to 4,0. I used to wanted to buy a set in 3,5 front and 4,0 rear but their website said that it was out of stock and they are not sure when they would be make again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts