PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
austin1313 said:
Can you fit a 12" front rim, and spokes on stock crf 50 hub or do you need a new hub? Do the holes line up correctly with no mods, ect.?

BBR, PRO WHEEL, OR CYCLONE RIMS should have them either seprately or a combo, you can also look on EBAY or check the PARTS FOR SALE section in PM.

·
Registered
227 Posts
austin1313 said:
Alright one more question, I have +1 fork legs and applied springs and an i shock with stock swinger, I am getting a +2 sano swinger, should I get a 12" tire in the front to sit level? right now it is level so I am thinking the swinger will make my back to high so get the 12". Right now I have a bald stock front tire and if I get a new one with deeper treads it would raise the front like a centameter would that, off set the higher rear. How high will the swinger raise my back end?

the +2 swinger will make it sit higher in the rear, which will require more height in the front, so yes the 12" would be the way to go and your hubs will line up just fine (as long as you get the correct spokes and rims)...........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.