1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Yes they can be modified. Ive read that most of the aftermarket stuff for KLX/DRZ110's will fit and they can pump out about 10+hp easy. Go to www.thumpertalk.com under the mini xr section and in the threads called 110 motors, a group of them are buying a bunch for $400 ea.

·
Registered
538 Posts
1. Those engines have nothing to do with a KLX/DRZ110.

2. Those engines suck. They are not quality. 110cc's and only 6.5 hp? Uh... my 86cc makes over 8 hp.

Sucks for those guys on TT, they are wasting their money.

Talk to Vince (skindonor) when he gets back from his trip, his engines are way better and comparably priced.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
ya, Vince's(Skindonor) engines are only a little bit more and are 86cc's and will smoke those motors easily. I would talk to him about a motor. And they come with a manual clutch and I think 4 gears

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Yes these 86cc motors smoke pretty much any 107cc 110 cc or 125cc Chinese motor or even the 3 valve 110cc and pretty much kills the 88cc's . they keep you in a 0-90cc class so it is the best way to go . I also have 95cc 105cc and 114cc kits for it too .

·
Registered
21 Posts
Motors

There are two different types of motors being sold on EBAY. Lifans and other brands. Pit Kings, and many other 50 motors are Lifan motors. They just do not tell you that. Plus how many of you guys actually have taken a Lifan motor from Japan and put it to the test?? Lip talk is cheap....... And so is acting like you know what your are talking about over the net...

Black Ball you talk about your 86 making over 8 horses. How do you know that?? Did you have it dyno'd. Because unless you took your bike to a local hot rod shop and had it hooked up to a dyno how would you know???? True horse power, like in a car is really rated at the rear tire. Not the crank.

Black Ball are you the same kid that was drinking haiter aid over on Freestyle MTSUX???

And anytime someone wants to put their pumped up 3 sp 88, big cam, 8 mini horses with a new muffler bearing and magooder falve up against our 100 cc 4 sp, cam'd and ported, 6.4 horsepower. Just bring some cash and a video camera...... Because you will learn the difference between horsepower and torque real fast....

And to top all of this off. Everyone is so worried about horsepower and they still can not ride...... Just like the kids in my town. Get their fiddys all pumped up. And I still beat them on a stock XR50. It all about the skillz bro.........the skillz......

Skin Donor I am sure you build some bad a$$ little motors bro. I just get tired of all these kids running their mouths about stuff they "think" they know....... Nothing beats a built motor for sure. But after you have dumped 5 g's into you fiddy and you still get smoked. Maybe it is the rider... :lol:

Little sound clip of one of the many 500 plus horsepower motors I have built.

SkinDonor send me some shots of your bikes. I would like to see you work bro.......

Dave

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I've been running these motors for over a year now in every configuration I know what kind of power they put out 8.5 Hp .yes te factore did a dyno test and that was what our RC 86cc stroker put out .

Yes I 'am the US distributor for Lifan I know the company very well in fact I'am going ther tommorow to show them how to build another one of our designs . see most (actual all ) Chinese motors are known for being dogs . but what we did was show them how to build it to our specs .

I've sold tons of these motors across the states and what people say is true they just all out rip.

Ive put these up against KLX110's,Extreme 107's 88cc's with stock and after market heads, 110cc& 125cc Chinese motors and the classic Honda 110 Honda motor. even the 3 valve 110cc motor that SDG will be purchasing from our factory . it has beat all of them the only 88cc that beats it is a motor with a Superhead and it doesn't beat it by much . so for the money it is way worth it plus you can build it up to a 124cc or you can take our RC 3 valve and build it to a 140cc

PS. nice Impala I have a 67 I'am trying to get from my mother inlaw so I can restore it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
My friend bought one. What a dog. They claim 8.5 hp, they must have use the famous Orange County correction factor. My powroll stroke and bored 90cc smokes it all day and I weigh a good 50 lbs. more than him. They use an old style honda head w/o bearing cam. The guy he bought it from didn't even know the bore or stroke. Don't get me started on the carb it came with. Total junk. Do yourself a favor, buy one from Skindonor. He is not just a shop owner, he is an enthusiest trying to build the best for a reasonable price. Vince, have fun in China. I remember eating Kagogee(sp)(dog) when I was stationed in Korea. It's not bad grilled with BBQ suace.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
yeah vince went to china personally and corrected these motors, unlike the ones on ebay, there crap. when i was at vince's shop he showed me the crap lifan motors that came from ebay, you should of seen the carb!!! looked like a toy!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
SixSixSix said:
[quote name='tjay']motomafia

hhhhhmmmmmm foot taste good in mouth :eek:

are you confused ? motomafia said nothing wrong, and made some excellent points, maybe you should take someones something outta your mouth :wink:[/quote]

Six this would be to what I was refering to, oh neither of your two dads are allowed at the house, so nothing in the mouth here.... :D

motomafia said:
you talk about your 86 making over 8 horses. How do you know that?? Did you have it dyno'd. Because unless you took your bike to a local hot rod shop and had it hooked up to a dyno how would you know???? True horse power, like in a car is really rated at the rear tire. Not the crank.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.