PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a bunch of 110 stuff that needs to go!!! some stuff is absolutely brand new, never opened, some stuff is used.... and maybe scraped, cracked, broken, bent, or otherwise..... i will desribe the best i can. the stuff that is good wont be on here long, it will go to ebay. i roadrace, so none of this stuff has even seen dirt.....

black klx110 shrouds with devil woman FTP graphics... one has a VERY small scuff on it... $15 + shipping (i'll throw in roadrashed rear fender!!) 8P

kx65 tail, shrouds, and i have a front fender too... you can see the sticker damage on the one shroud... $30 + shipping

pirelli sl36 120/70-12".... i did literally only 8 laps on this tire in the rain, basically new... $20+shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
120-70-12" rear super motot tire... never mounted.... $20+shipping

pic of scratch for black FTP shrouds

michelin 12" tire.... this tire has since been mounted and i did ONE lap on it!!!..... $25+shipping

white 110 tail.... used, no gouges or road rash, with shrouds..... $25+shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
stock kx65 bars.... bigger, better, wider than stock 110 bars... came on the bike when i bought it... $15+shipping

i have a brand new, never opened UFO green rear fender.... $20

i also have a couple sets of dirt tires that came on various wheels that i have.... a couple 50 items, crf150f triples, some bigger dirt tires.... things that have to go!!!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.