PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im ordering the BBR Supercomp rear end and I just wanted to check with the guys that are running it on their 110s ... How do you like it and is there a problem with "slop" in the bottom shock mount . How does the shock perfrom? What dampening block are you running for your riding style and weight? thanks for your input on this ...

·
Registered
588 Posts
I have been running a super comp on my 110 for about 90 days and love it.The Elka has a bushing with a touch of movement by design. My perimeter (50) has 3yrs of active riding in fl. sand and I have replaced that bushing mayby twice. Elka is the one of the best and their customer service is #1. Most of my friends and I run the blue medium block. I ride OWC every weekend and am slow, fat(165#'s), and old. (35 & over vet and I can hold my own against most all in my class)

you won''''t be sorry with this set up

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for info ... just what I wanted to hear. Cant wait to get all the pieces and put this thing together .

·
Registered
223 Posts
Dakota569 said:
Im ordering the BBR Supercomp rear end and I just wanted to check with the guys that are running it on their 110s ... How do you like it and is there a problem with "slop" in the bottom shock mount . How does the shock perfrom? What dampening block are you running for your riding style and weight? thanks for your input on this ...

By FAR the best set-up available. Use the medium block and your good to go.

I have blown the seal on the shock twice. Still no complaints. These bikes take a beating!

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
i ran the 2bros long for a year and then switched to the supercomp. i think the bbr/elka feels better. i'm 180# and am using the blue block, but i'm thinking of trying the red for the summer outdoor tracks.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dont you have to use Reegs hub and rear disc setup that comes with it? I dont want to have to buy all that because I allready have 65 wheels and brakes complete ...

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I have the kx65 REAR BRAKE set up on my super comp and it works great some people says it works to good for a mini. As far as the Super Comp it is a great set up and you cant beat BBR's customer service. Mine got the wabble in it so I called BBR and they sent me the space to fix it right away. I had it in 2 days after I called. I havent used anyone elses products other than BBR's because there is no reason to go anywhere else. CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.