PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At deaccleration w a load bike pops and back fires pretty obnoxiously bike is all stock with just a two bros full pipe, does it require a different jetting or possible remap? or even a different plug just bought the bike the way it sits and new to the pitbike world any help will be appreciated:confused:

·
Registered
420 Posts
I have a stocker with a two bro pipe I put a pod filter on it and went up on the main jet and it solved my back fire problems. jets are spendy so i used a jet drill went .oo6 bigger I think it is like 2 or 3 sizes bigger

·
Registered
363 Posts
tcr0148 said:
Also, check to make sure that there isnt an exhaust leak through the copper exhaust gasket

Yep check and make sure that all your carb stuff is tight as well and that the rubber air boot dont have a hole in it anywhere. If all that is good then you can try and see if you can get it to go away by threading your air screw in. Turn it out 1/2 turn out and see if its and better, or when you riding it pull the choke and see if it makes it better. If it makes it better by turning the screw to 1/2 turn or pulling the choke then i would go up one on the pilot jet (40)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts