PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone that has riden or that has a 106 super head does your's or the one that you rode ride like a 2-stroke were you have to keep it in the high rpm's and has really no bottom end? cuz the one that i rode you had to let it rev up like a 2-stroke and then hold high in the rpm's (but I think it was the 26m carb they were running) thanks let me know

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
I rode a 105 that had a inner rotor, and it seemed like it had plenty of bottom. I think that it is the 26mm carb that made the one you rode feel that way.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
i got a 106 im getting it instaled by rc in a few days hopefully, its got an aftermarket head and manual clutch, and i got an 18mm carb to go with it with ported intake, i know this is way to small, im gonna look for a 24mm to go with it, ill let you know hwo it is, how much better are the 106 superheads??

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Thats it Manwhore your on I have a SE117cc kitted RC bike coming soon lets get you and either Garrett or Bryce down to the track and see what happens . I know for a fact no 106 with super duper pooper head can beat a SE head . heck this set up spanks a 4 valve 124cc Take motor with no problem .

lets put some money down my boy needs a new pair of shoes 8O :D 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
769 Posts
SkinDonor said:
Thats it Manwhore your on I have a SE117cc kitted RC bike coming soon lets get you and either Garrett or Bryce down to the track and see what happens . I know for a fact no 106 with super duper pooper head can beat a SE head . heck this set up spanks a 4 valve 124cc Take motor with no problem .

lets put some money down my boy needs a new pair of shoes 8O :D 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I dont care who wins or losses, but this is good stuff. :lol: 8)

·
Registered
769 Posts
Hey Manwhore, I think you posted something not to long ago that you were building a twin spark head. This set up would do pretty good if you added about 5% nitro. (Can you say mini missle 8))

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
mike224 said:
Hey Manwhore, I think you posted something not to long ago that you were building a twin spark head. This set up would do pretty good if you added about 5% nitro. (Can you say mini missle 8))
haha close but i will take you up on this SKINDONER i will have it in vegas that is the bike we are racing with it will be fun win or lose were is CAM someone else had to step up for you CAM because your full of it

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.