PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys the bike i got has a takegawa 106 strocker kit in it and has a kiehin pe24 and the overflow tube is flowing with gas. We tried adjusting the float but with little luck. So i think im going to get a new carb. What is the best carb for this set up. Or how can i fix the pe24.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have, sometimes it stops and then it will start to flow again. Its killing me, i just got the bike for christmas and i cant ride. Well i couldnt ride either way cause theres like a foot of snow on the ground.

·
Administrator
10,555 Posts
Did you remove the pin that holds the float and the needle in place, and thoroughly backflush the seat with contact cleaner so it spews out the fuel intake? Sounds like you have a speck of dirt in the seat, not allowing the float to fully close the needle.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
lilminis said:
i have, sometimes it stops and then it will start to flow again. Its killing me, i just got the bike for christmas and i cant ride. Well i couldnt ride either way cause theres like a foot of snow on the ground.

Is it doing it while it's running or just sitting there?My one bike always drips while sitting there not running but it's fine when I'm riding it.I was always going to mess with it but it runs spot on and I didn't want to risk messing it up so I left it alone.That is the best carb for that setup don't change it .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts