PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SUPER MOD-ok so i have 2 revo 3.3's lets start with the super mod, it has the long travel(120) suspension linkage set up, it has the integy piggyback shock( the legit ones!!!! not fake knock offs) both front and rear(has blue springs which are the stiff ones), has only fwd rive installed, with brand new integy 34 tooth steel spur gear,stock servo's with custom lightend boxes, brand new front top integy A arms, brand new t-bones alum axle's front&rear,front and rear blue alum bumper's, BRAND NEW integy 3 shoe alum clutch,BRAND NEW with rd logics steel clutch gear, it has a custom motor installed(the biggest ive ever herd of in a revo) the axial .32 spec 1s series(AX001-l001) the motor is BRAND NEW(never been started,has the pull start installed, has the axail big bore carb , BRAND NEW traxxas motor saver big bore air filter system, BRAND NEW rd logics big bore pipe(with all fittings and ect.), BRAND NEW rd logics header, and finally it has the dual rear disk brake system installed, has axial 8 spoke bead lock rims, and BRAND NEW pro line mulcher 40 series tires, BRAND NEW med/stiff tire foam, and also has traxxas big block kit installed,comes with axial cold5 glow plugs, also has custom G-2 roll cage system with custom plastic's that fit in the cage *color-gray*,custom rear spoiler,im prety sure ive cover everything with this car, but im sure ive left something out. this car will destroy any other revo out there(btw the motor is BRAND NEW!!!! SO THAT MEANS THE SPECIAL/PAINFULL/SLOW BREAK-IN PROCESS IS NEEDED) and must run 30% fuel in motor(will run on 20% but i would only run 30% in this super motor)

STOCK/MOD- ok so on to the stock/mod revo 3.3 come with 2 traxxas 3.3 motors(both pull start) and carbs and 2 filters, 2 sets of revo 3.3 wheels/tires, fwd only kit installed,it has the long travel(120) suspension linkage set up, it has the integy piggyback shock( the legit ones!!!! not fake knock offs) both front and rear(has blue springs which are the stiff ones), steel integy spur gear, G-1.5 roll cage, custom plastic that fit in cage,silver alum bumpers, 2 used revo 3.3 stock plastic color-black, color yellow/black, 1 brand new stock plastic color yellow/black, has few other mods ill figure all them out, comes with 3 gallons of 20% blue tunder fuel(new)

ok so im looking for $600 for the mod revo 3.3 i might float on the price, but the motor is like $400 new the $110 for tbones and all the other new stuff the truck is deffinatly worth 800bucks without a doubt.

on the stock/mod im looking for around $275but also i might float on the price...

also have bounch of extra and stock takeoff parts like A arms, glow plugs, alum tie bars, axles, ect.

both trucks run perfect, comes with batteries,battery charger, controllers, ect, everything needed to run, also come with oem box and recipts for the (TRUCKS ONLY) i dont have all recipts for parts...

will make a deal if you buy everything, pictures will come if asked,

please pm or

phone- 678-468-1669

email- [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts