PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently picked up a 09TTR 110 for my kid for Christmas. He's not into the color blue so I figured I'd give the bike a facelift and go black. I bought a kit off of amazon and everything mounted up pretty good until I went to put the front fender on. It's not even close to fitting. Does anyone know where i can find one that will fit or suggestions on a modification that wouldn't ruin the fender I have?

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey bud welcome to planetminis
Only real mod as far as that goes would be to change the front fender and number plate to a black crf110 it gives the front a meaner look in my opinion that’s what I’ve done on my 2 pitster pro’s as they have ttr110 plastic style and I did the same to my nephews ttr all youl need is a drill and a thin piece of metal make a tiny bracket that mounts off the existing ttr front plate bracket align it to the new crf110 plate and mount the new fender which clears the motor boom your done cost me under $100

but if not you may have to look around for another fender or you may have to get creative and paint the blue fender just stop into a body shop and speak about painting plastics and ask about a plastic primer there generally clear it gives the topcoat and better chance of not cracking and the “plastic primer” I mentioned gives it the ability to flex basically all automotive manufacturing use it on things that are plastic that move like front and rear bumper bars well the ones that are plastic anyway
It may have a different name is America but if you mention plastic and fender they’ll know what your talking about lol and this is something that would be even cheaper 😄
Hope that helps

Attachments

·
Registered
129 Posts
You can get it to fit, just need to start taking away material with an angle grinder. All the china ttr110 plastics are like that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts