PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I learned yesterday that getting a CRF50 to idle and to run clean is simply patience plain and simple. Because 99% of the time if it was running in the summer fine the park it for months and go to fire it up then runs like crap it is indeed the carborator. My fix $17 chinese carborator. I used the OEM keihin needle put it in chinese slid put it on messed with tuning screw for about 5 minutes and BAM it idles again and runs perfectly. GOOD LUCK 馃憤 I hope this helps someone. If it does drop a note and let me know.. GRIZZ

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I learned yesterday that getting a CRF50 to idle and to run clean is simply patience plain and simple. Because 99% of the time if it was running in the summer fine the park it for months and go to fire it up then runs like crap it is indeed the carborator. My fix $17 chinese carborator. I used the OEM keihin needle put it in chinese slid put it on messed with tuning screw for about 5 minutes and BAM it idles again and runs perfectly. GOOD LUCK 馃憤 I hope this helps someone. If it does drop a note and let me know.. GRIZZ
Yep that's what I thought after I bought the expensive carborator and just couldn't get it to run right or idle for that matter. So anybody that works on their own toys know it can be difficult to tune a smaller engine to begin with. And can someone please tell me the big difference between Chinese and Japanese anyway!!!!!! Chears.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts