powercore silencer),

factory effex gripper seat cover,

V Force Reed valves,

Twin air filter,

Black anodized rims,

red anodized sprocket,

new dunlops,

renthal chain,

RMR racing suspension with Heavier springs for heavier rider (80 - 140 lbs adjustable),

new seals in suspension. I've puts lots of money into this machine and kept it in superb condition, plastics are brand new. This bike means a lot to me but I've moved up and it needs a new home. Would be a great MX bike. Reed valves and exhaust give it tons of extra power, and open the band a little more.

Bike is pretty much brand new. Low hours well maintained. I've put at least $1500 into it worth of mods.

$2100 USD

$2600 CAD

Negotiable

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
klx 110 master said:
2006 mine is like new to
Wow! So I'm screwed. LOL Ohwell. I'm taking it to CMA races and I know it'll catch some kids attention. There are always those little guys on PW80's that want to move up to something bigger. I guess the bikes only really worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea i just sold mine for 1400 and it was an 03 but was worked u will get like 1200 for this piece

AHAHAHA! WE HAVE A JOKER! I bet you sucked the buyers dick which is why you got 1400. Must be good at blowing eh?

Piece. WHAT A JOKE! You probably live in a trailer park, with your hillbilly cousins and uncle Jed.

·
Registered
68 Posts
klx 110 master said:
good luck I have had my cr85 up for sale for a year for 1000 bucks no bits at all

Well, I have to admit I would have got that 85 for 1k if I had seen it, although it looks like you are on the east coast which would have added shipping.

Regarding the 06 for $2100, that is around what I paid for a big wheel 07 150r. It had no bling and was completely stock. I'm not saying this to slam you, just wanted to let you know what I found while shopping.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
rob linders said:
Well, I have to admit I would have got that 85 for 1k if I had seen it, although it looks like you are on the east coast which would have added shipping.

Regarding the 06 for $2100, that is around what I paid for a big wheel 07 150r. It had no bling and was completely stock. I'm not saying this to slam you, just wanted to let you know what I found while shopping.

Thanks, thats a lot more respectable. Keep in mind that in Canada in 06 I paid 5500 for that 85 brand new. It hurts to let it go for so little when I've put so much into it.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
FJared said:
Thanks, thats a lot more respectable. Keep in mind that in Canada in 06 I paid 5500 for that 85 brand new. It hurts to let it go for so little when I've put so much into it.

yep everybody on here has gone through it. two strokes arent as popular as they use to be most of us just cut our losses and sell for to cheap i kno i did. put over 800 into my pitster couldnt sell it for a grand traded for a roller and a 70. you see 10,000 dollar bikes sell for 4 grand on here. tell me that dosnt hurt.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.