PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$1100

This 50 has a 90 piranha engine on it but it also comes with its original stock honda 50 motor. I will not part out any parts except maybe the honda motor, no low balling, I am in no need or hurry to sell this 50 if it doesn't sell then I will just keep it. I live down in Galveston. Email me [email protected] Also with this sale you get:

50 stunt handle bars

50 stunt handle bar ends

50 stunt foot pegs both rear and riding position

50 stunt chain guard

new DID chain

renthal grips

rear hand brake

the frame was extended about 2 inches for more leg room

no title

extra heavy duty tube

Extra front rim

front and rear dirt tires

40T Red 50 stunt brand new sprocket (which will require a new chain)

90 piranha engine (on bike now)

Original motor=Honda 50cc Engine

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
im diggin the bike but i gotta say im envious of the tahoe man that thing makes the pic way better lol good luck w. the sell u could easily get that out of it

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
etgethome said:
im diggin the bike but i gotta say im envious of the tahoe man that thing makes the pic way better lol good luck w. the sell u could easily get that out of it

Haha thanks man heres some more pics for your viewing pleasure and it is also for sale.

There are more pics on this site of it

http://www.gorecon.com/customer_gallery_view.php?cvk=446

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kylechristensen said:
nice bike and tohoe. you interested in selling the motor? the honda one

Possibly. I would like to sell it all together, but if I don't then I will part the motor to you. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kcmoto2009 said:
Whats wrong with honda motor? Is that pirahna motor any good?

Nothing is wrong with the Honda motor just decided to go with the piranha instead of the big bore kit for the honda. I took the Honda of about 6 months ago and it ran perfect. As far as the piranha goes it has been a great motor so far never had one problem. My buddy did the same thing with his bike and he has never had a problem with his motor either.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts