PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everything on this bike is going up for sale. Since no one wants it as a whole, part out it is. Bike was put together for my ole lady which has ridden it for about 5 minutes total. Pics pretty much show all. Frame, forks, and swinger are powdercoated Candy Green over a Chrome base. And everything else is polished. PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]. Come on people, what are these parts worth to you???

I know the pics are to small, here is the link for the bike build. BMCSTUNTORLANDO :: View topic - The New BMC Stunt Build

Parts list:

04 Frame 50.00 + shipping (straight frame with tapered bearings)

04 Forks with stock legs & HD springs 70.00 + shipping

04 Swingarm 25.00 + shipping (Ball Out Racing bearings installed)

Attachments

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, both wheels are Douglas. They have been polished to a mirror finish...

Would like to see 400 shipped, but open to offers...

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Went and looked at your build pics... PM me How much for the brake arms, 12 bar, rear pegs, and rear handbrake... Didn't you just sell a set of douglas wheels for 300 plus shipping back in october?

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mxrider346 said:
Went and looked at your build pics... PM me How much for the brake arms, 12 bar, rear pegs, and rear handbrake... Didn't you just sell a set of douglas wheels for 300 plus shipping back in october?

Yep, sure did. They were some of the krunchest Douglas I ever seen. I sold them for a buddy of mine who wanted them gone fast, needed the cash... And I sold them for 350 picked up by a local rider.

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
Prickster said:
Yes, both wheels are Douglas. They have been polished to a mirror finish...

Would like to see 400 shipped, but open to offers...

You realize these were $360 shipped brand new right? Just because they're discontinued doesn't mean they are all of a sudden more than retail lol

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
stunt-ur said:
You realize these were $360 shipped brand new right? Just because they're discontinued doesn't mean they are all of a sudden more than retail lol

No I don't. TBR was 247 each, but thanks for the heads up. But I am pretty sure that I said, "I WOULD like to see 400 shipped, but open to offers" I don't think that means 400 here on PM, right??? Hey, if you have the time, which you seem to have, I could use the help pricing everything...

Don't get bent out of shape, sarcasm doesn't travel well on the internet...

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
Prickster said:
No I don't. TBR was 247 each, but thanks for the heads up. But I am pretty sure that I said, "I WOULD like to see 400 shipped, but open to offers" I don't think that means 400 here on PM, right??? Hey, if you have the time, which you seem to have, I could use the help pricing everything...

Don't get bent out of shape, sarcasm doesn't travel well on the internet...

You are correct about TBR selling them for that much. But Rocky Mountain was the place to go for these wheels. $180 each shipped brand new.

Sorry, I don't have the time to price your stuff for you. Sell my plastics and I will be more than happy to price your things for you.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
stunt-ur said:
You are correct about TBR selling them for that much. But Rocky Mountain was the place to go for these wheels. $180 each shipped brand new.

Sorry, I don't have the time to price your stuff for you. Sell my plastics and I will be more than happy to price your things for you.

I thought about them already... :beerchug:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts