PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WWW.GESPORTS.NET

GE Sports is holding it's 1st Annual Freestyle Motofest in Joliet, IL on June 26 & 27. The event includes freestyle m/x, freestyle 50's, and streetbike stunt competitions. There will also be a bikini bike wash each day before the event. As well as raffles at the event for 2 hooked up xr50's and 2 mini choppers. The event will be held at Joliet Memorial Stadium and it is a fundraiser for Joliet Safe Schools.

Tickets are $16 for adults and $8 for children 12 and under.

B96 will be in attendance on Sat. June 26, and 94.7Zone will be out on Sun. Jun 27. There will be advertising on both mentioned radio station begining June 7.

This is one of the LARGEST M/C events to be hosted in Chicago

FMX riders include Ronnie Renner and other west coast legends

50 riders are from the Sano/Rotten team and they are the baddest on the planet. We're talking no handed backflips and more!!!

Streetbike riders include Chicagolands very own Control Coalition and ProjectMerk.

questions/comments can be directed to [email protected]

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
wassup fiddy freaks. the above message was a copy and paste we've been using to promote our event. this post is me sayin wassup.

I originate from the streetbike stunt scene and that's what got me into fiddyz. I've been riding stockers for the last 2 years and wheeling the shit out of them in any stance you can imagine. The locals turned on me (FIdDyNick, DDM, others) and went to dirt, so I had to follow them so I could continue to dominate. lol. We just recently built a bad ass track at my buddy oger's in Joliet, IL. It's complete w/ 2 buried cars and a 20 ft step up. I also ride w/ some of the fast guys from Kenosha (G. Runkle, J. Anderson, J. Whitek, etc...). They have 2 bad ass tracks and a half dozen HOOKED UP bikes. All in all the local Chicago scene prolly has over 40-50 riders, half of them w/ motors.

This thread is your invite to rock at Oger's track w/ us the weekend of this event. We will be riding there whenever we aren't at the track throughout the weekend including all day friday. If any of you guys want to come up PM or E-mail me for directions and info. There are accomadations if you don't mind sleeping on floors or outdoors (in a pimped out school bus!!!).

[email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.