PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
i rung local honda shop yesterday and they have the the stock red 04 crf50 plastics with graphics ready to go. no other colours though. if i can get them in australia you guys can surely get them from honad over there?

·
Registered
178 Posts
I will sell my red plastics with graphics off my 2004 crf50...they're a week old :) I wanna get all black so I gotta make sme money back to pay for the new kits. Any idea on new kit costs?

·
Registered
684 Posts
sik50s bought 2 sets of crf50 plastic from Honda, and the total ended up being $370.

so 185 a set, with graphics...

I absolutely love the look of the stock graphics and plastic... It looks like it just rolled off the Honda Supercross rig..

·
Registered
178 Posts
lol i will sell them to you as soon as the black kits are made available ok? I'd plan to get almost enough to pay for anew set of black plastics, email me:

[email protected]

I can't sell them without anything to put on there instead so it might be a little bit before they are officially for sale. BUT - email me so i know who to talk to when they are.

·
Registered
178 Posts
but i want black crf50 2004 plastic for my red stock 2004 crf50 plastic with graphics.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
SpLiZaaT said:
but i want black crf50 2004 plastic for my red stock 2004 crf50 plastic with graphics.

Why dont you just paint your stock plastic black? 8)

·
Registered
178 Posts
it's never the same :)

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
If you do it right, it'll come out damn good, good enough for you until they come out with the colored plastics and for what like your lunch money for a can of the stuff?

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Arn't the gas tanks from 03' to 04' different? :evil:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.